- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 3 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 10 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 11 hours ago
Judge Refuses to Halt PA Voter ID Law
A Pennsylvania judge refusing to block a new controversial voter identification law from going into effect.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson refused to grant an injunction to halt the law requiring voters to show valid photo ID.
Civil rights groups have argued that the Pennsylvania voter identification law discriminates, making it harder for minorities, elderly and young adults to vote. Opponents are expected to file an appeal to the State Supreme Court.
Supporters of the law including Republicans who control the legislature and Governor’s office say it helps prevent voter fraud.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.