- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 10 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Judge Refuses to Halt PA Voter ID Law
A Pennsylvania judge refusing to block a new controversial voter identification law from going into effect.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson refused to grant an injunction to halt the law requiring voters to show valid photo ID.
Civil rights groups have argued that the Pennsylvania voter identification law discriminates, making it harder for minorities, elderly and young adults to vote. Opponents are expected to file an appeal to the State Supreme Court.
Supporters of the law including Republicans who control the legislature and Governor’s office say it helps prevent voter fraud.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.