- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Judge Refuses to Halt PA Voter ID Law
A Pennsylvania judge refusing to block a new controversial voter identification law from going into effect.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson refused to grant an injunction to halt the law requiring voters to show valid photo ID.
Civil rights groups have argued that the Pennsylvania voter identification law discriminates, making it harder for minorities, elderly and young adults to vote. Opponents are expected to file an appeal to the State Supreme Court.
Supporters of the law including Republicans who control the legislature and Governor’s office say it helps prevent voter fraud.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.