- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Judge Refuses to Halt PA Voter ID Law
A Pennsylvania judge refusing to block a new controversial voter identification law from going into effect.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson refused to grant an injunction to halt the law requiring voters to show valid photo ID.
Civil rights groups have argued that the Pennsylvania voter identification law discriminates, making it harder for minorities, elderly and young adults to vote. Opponents are expected to file an appeal to the State Supreme Court.
Supporters of the law including Republicans who control the legislature and Governor’s office say it helps prevent voter fraud.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.