- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 6 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Judge Refuses to Halt PA Voter ID Law
A Pennsylvania judge refusing to block a new controversial voter identification law from going into effect.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson refused to grant an injunction to halt the law requiring voters to show valid photo ID.
Civil rights groups have argued that the Pennsylvania voter identification law discriminates, making it harder for minorities, elderly and young adults to vote. Opponents are expected to file an appeal to the State Supreme Court.
Supporters of the law including Republicans who control the legislature and Governor’s office say it helps prevent voter fraud.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.