- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 39 mins ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 3 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FBI Investigates Family Research Council Shooting [VIDEO]
Someone walked into the office of a Christian lobbying group and opened fire.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
It happened at the headquarters of the Family Research Council in DC’s Chinatown neighborhood, as a man walked into the lobby.
(Lanier) “Once he entered he was confronted by a security guard. He opened fire on the security guard. The security guard was struck. He’s right now receiving treatment. He’s in stable condition.”
DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier says the gunman is in custody. It’s not clear if the shooting has anything to do with the research council’s work. But federal authorities tell FOX News for the moment, they’re handling the shooting as an act of domestic terrorism.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: