- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
OH Man Accused of Killing 5-Year-Old With Sickle
Blunt force trauma to the head, neck and face – that’s what authorities say killed a young Ohio girl, and cops say it’s a relative that’s to blame.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Authorities say 18-year-old Matthew Pierson used to a sickle to beat 5-year-old Jada Williams to death. The girl’s grandmother, calling 911 after finding her body – covered in blood – in a plastic container in her Jackson, Ohio home.
(911 Call) “My granddaughter is dead! I just come home, and she is dead. Oh my God, would you please hurry up?!?”
Police say Pierson is the girl’s uncle, and lived with Williams and his mother, the girl’s grandmother. Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward says they have the murder weapon, but there are still unanswered questions.
(Ward) “We’re investigating as to whether there was any sexual assault involved in this case.”
Matthew Pierson is charged with murder, bond set at $500,000. Cops say he’s confessed.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.