- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
OH Man Accused of Killing 5-Year-Old With Sickle
Blunt force trauma to the head, neck and face – that’s what authorities say killed a young Ohio girl, and cops say it’s a relative that’s to blame.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Authorities say 18-year-old Matthew Pierson used to a sickle to beat 5-year-old Jada Williams to death. The girl’s grandmother, calling 911 after finding her body – covered in blood – in a plastic container in her Jackson, Ohio home.
(911 Call) “My granddaughter is dead! I just come home, and she is dead. Oh my God, would you please hurry up?!?”
Police say Pierson is the girl’s uncle, and lived with Williams and his mother, the girl’s grandmother. Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward says they have the murder weapon, but there are still unanswered questions.
(Ward) “We’re investigating as to whether there was any sexual assault involved in this case.”
Matthew Pierson is charged with murder, bond set at $500,000. Cops say he’s confessed.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.