- Obama Announces Immigration Plan to Grant ‘Deferred Action’ to 2 GroupsPosted 3 mins ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 14 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 15 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
OH Man Accused of Killing 5-Year-Old With Sickle
Blunt force trauma to the head, neck and face – that’s what authorities say killed a young Ohio girl, and cops say it’s a relative that’s to blame.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Authorities say 18-year-old Matthew Pierson used to a sickle to beat 5-year-old Jada Williams to death. The girl’s grandmother, calling 911 after finding her body – covered in blood – in a plastic container in her Jackson, Ohio home.
(911 Call) “My granddaughter is dead! I just come home, and she is dead. Oh my God, would you please hurry up?!?”
Police say Pierson is the girl’s uncle, and lived with Williams and his mother, the girl’s grandmother. Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward says they have the murder weapon, but there are still unanswered questions.
(Ward) “We’re investigating as to whether there was any sexual assault involved in this case.”
Matthew Pierson is charged with murder, bond set at $500,000. Cops say he’s confessed.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.