- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
OH Man Accused of Killing 5-Year-Old With Sickle
Blunt force trauma to the head, neck and face – that’s what authorities say killed a young Ohio girl, and cops say it’s a relative that’s to blame.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
Authorities say 18-year-old Matthew Pierson used to a sickle to beat 5-year-old Jada Williams to death. The girl’s grandmother, calling 911 after finding her body – covered in blood – in a plastic container in her Jackson, Ohio home.
(911 Call) “My granddaughter is dead! I just come home, and she is dead. Oh my God, would you please hurry up?!?”
Police say Pierson is the girl’s uncle, and lived with Williams and his mother, the girl’s grandmother. Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward says they have the murder weapon, but there are still unanswered questions.
(Ward) “We’re investigating as to whether there was any sexual assault involved in this case.”
Matthew Pierson is charged with murder, bond set at $500,000. Cops say he’s confessed.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.