- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Aspirin & Cancer
Many people take an aspirin a day to lower their risk of developing cancer. Now there’s a new study that says it may not be as helpful as once thought.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
Past research says an aspirin a day reduces the risk of cancer, but one new study suggests the benefit may not be as great as previously thought. A prominent report published in The Lancet in March found taking a daily aspirin reduced the risk of cancer-related death by 37%. But the latest data from the American Cancer Society finds it’s just eight to 16%. Experts say taking aspirin is still beneficial.
Housecall For Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.