- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 15 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Dozens Of Innocent Prisoners Could Be Freed
Prosecutors concede they are “legally innocent.”
The shift follows a USA TODAY investigation in June that identified more than 60 people who were imprisoned for something an appeals court later determined was not a federal crime. The investigation found that the Justice Department had done almost nothing to identify those prisoners — many of whom did not know they were innocent — and had argued in court that the men were innocent but should remain imprisoned anyway.