- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
AEHQ: Ryan’s Budget Turns Focus on Economy [VIDEO]
Now that Mitt Romney has chose Paul Ryan as his running mate, both sides are turning to a signature piece of the House Budget Committee Chairman’s work as part of their campaigns.
FOX Business Network’s Rich Edson has this Election Update from Washington:
It’s Paul Ryan – the House Budget Committee Chairman is Governor Mitt Romney’s running mate and with that, a hope among Republicans this election becomes a referendum on the economy. Republicans say they can beat President Obama with a discussion about his Administration’s economic performance.
Democrats are pointing to Chairman Ryan’s budget, especially its Medicare overhaul. They say it will end Medicare. Republicans say Medicare will end itself, and Ryan’s plan preserves seniors’ health benefits for future generations.
Rich Edson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more campaign reaction to Ryan’s budget HERE: