- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 4 hours ago
- Hired!: Thousands of Job OpportunitiesPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Ryan’s Budget Turns Focus on Economy [VIDEO]
Now that Mitt Romney has chose Paul Ryan as his running mate, both sides are turning to a signature piece of the House Budget Committee Chairman’s work as part of their campaigns.
FOX Business Network’s Rich Edson has this Election Update from Washington:
It’s Paul Ryan – the House Budget Committee Chairman is Governor Mitt Romney’s running mate and with that, a hope among Republicans this election becomes a referendum on the economy. Republicans say they can beat President Obama with a discussion about his Administration’s economic performance.
Democrats are pointing to Chairman Ryan’s budget, especially its Medicare overhaul. They say it will end Medicare. Republicans say Medicare will end itself, and Ryan’s plan preserves seniors’ health benefits for future generations.
Rich Edson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more campaign reaction to Ryan’s budget HERE: