- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Mixed Reaction!
Mixed Reaction! Mitt Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate has drawn both praise and criticism. Gibson wonders if Ryan’s “Path to prosperity” will lose Romney Florida? Also, why are the Democrats so happy with this pick? Did Romney just hand the election to Obama?
Plus: Sarah Palin WILL NOT be speaking at the RNC Convention, was that a good call for the Romney campaign?