- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Mixed Reaction!
Mixed Reaction! Mitt Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate has drawn both praise and criticism. Gibson wonders if Ryan’s “Path to prosperity” will lose Romney Florida? Also, why are the Democrats so happy with this pick? Did Romney just hand the election to Obama?
Plus: Sarah Palin WILL NOT be speaking at the RNC Convention, was that a good call for the Romney campaign?