- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Mixed Reaction!
Mixed Reaction! Mitt Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate has drawn both praise and criticism. Gibson wonders if Ryan’s “Path to prosperity” will lose Romney Florida? Also, why are the Democrats so happy with this pick? Did Romney just hand the election to Obama?
Plus: Sarah Palin WILL NOT be speaking at the RNC Convention, was that a good call for the Romney campaign?