- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 4 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Mixed Reaction!
Mixed Reaction! Mitt Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan as his running mate has drawn both praise and criticism. Gibson wonders if Ryan’s “Path to prosperity” will lose Romney Florida? Also, why are the Democrats so happy with this pick? Did Romney just hand the election to Obama?
Plus: Sarah Palin WILL NOT be speaking at the RNC Convention, was that a good call for the Romney campaign?