- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 8 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Sub Commander Pulled From Duty
A U.S. submarine commander has been relieved of duty, but the Navy isn’t saying too much about why.
FOX News Radio’s Liz White has more in our ongoing series on national security:
Just a week after taking command of the USS Pittsburgh, the Navy says Commander Michael P. Ward II has been relieved of his duties, citing unspecified allegations of personal misconduct, without elaborating. The Navy, saying it acted due to a lack of confidence in Ward’s ability to command the fast attack sub with a crew of about 140.
A Navy investigation continues. Ward, meantime, has been reassigned to administrative duties. Attempts to reach him were unsuccessful.
Liz White, FOX News Radio.