- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 12 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 13 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: Sub Commander Pulled From Duty
A U.S. submarine commander has been relieved of duty, but the Navy isn’t saying too much about why.
FOX News Radio’s Liz White has more in our ongoing series on national security:
Just a week after taking command of the USS Pittsburgh, the Navy says Commander Michael P. Ward II has been relieved of his duties, citing unspecified allegations of personal misconduct, without elaborating. The Navy, saying it acted due to a lack of confidence in Ward’s ability to command the fast attack sub with a crew of about 140.
A Navy investigation continues. Ward, meantime, has been reassigned to administrative duties. Attempts to reach him were unsuccessful.
Liz White, FOX News Radio.