- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 8 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 21 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 23 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 23 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 24 hours ago
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. Diagnosed as Bipolar
After months of little information from his office, we now know what has caused Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. to go on medical leave in June.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Jesse Jackson, Jr. is bipolar. That from doctors at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, who say the Congressman has undergone extensive evaluations, and bipolar II disorder is a treatable condition that affects parts of the brain controlling emotion, thought and drive. They say it’s likely caused by a complex set of genetic and environmental factors.
Jackson’s wife, Chicago Alderman Sandi Jackson, recently told reporters:
(Jackson) “I can tell you now he’s getting better. We talk every day.”
This latest information comes more than two months after Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. disappeared from the public eye. It wasn’t until weeks later that the Democrat’s office announced his absence in a press release.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.