- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 10 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. Diagnosed as Bipolar
After months of little information from his office, we now know what has caused Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. to go on medical leave in June.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Jesse Jackson, Jr. is bipolar. That from doctors at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, who say the Congressman has undergone extensive evaluations, and bipolar II disorder is a treatable condition that affects parts of the brain controlling emotion, thought and drive. They say it’s likely caused by a complex set of genetic and environmental factors.
Jackson’s wife, Chicago Alderman Sandi Jackson, recently told reporters:
(Jackson) “I can tell you now he’s getting better. We talk every day.”
This latest information comes more than two months after Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. disappeared from the public eye. It wasn’t until weeks later that the Democrat’s office announced his absence in a press release.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.