- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 3 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. Diagnosed as Bipolar
After months of little information from his office, we now know what has caused Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. to go on medical leave in June.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Jesse Jackson, Jr. is bipolar. That from doctors at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, who say the Congressman has undergone extensive evaluations, and bipolar II disorder is a treatable condition that affects parts of the brain controlling emotion, thought and drive. They say it’s likely caused by a complex set of genetic and environmental factors.
Jackson’s wife, Chicago Alderman Sandi Jackson, recently told reporters:
(Jackson) “I can tell you now he’s getting better. We talk every day.”
This latest information comes more than two months after Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. disappeared from the public eye. It wasn’t until weeks later that the Democrat’s office announced his absence in a press release.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.