- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 2 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 4 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 5 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 9 hours ago
Jet Skier Breaches Security at NY Airport
A stranded jet skier in New York’s Jamaica Bay breached security at JFK Airport.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Authorities say Daniel Castillo’s jet ski became disabled and his friends left him behind so he swam the three miles towards the lights of the airport runways that jut out onto Jamaica Bay. He then climbed an eight-foot-high fence, walked across two runways and into a terminal.
This airline passenger at JFK, not happy with Castillo’s apparent ease at breaching an intricate $100 million security system.
(Passenger) “Certainly they need to look at vulnerabilites like that from the waterside because if somebody can just climb up a fence and get in that doesn’t make me feel safe flying.”
Airport officials say they’re investigating the incident.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.