- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Jet Skier Breaches Security at NY Airport
A stranded jet skier in New York’s Jamaica Bay breached security at JFK Airport.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Authorities say Daniel Castillo’s jet ski became disabled and his friends left him behind so he swam the three miles towards the lights of the airport runways that jut out onto Jamaica Bay. He then climbed an eight-foot-high fence, walked across two runways and into a terminal.
This airline passenger at JFK, not happy with Castillo’s apparent ease at breaching an intricate $100 million security system.
(Passenger) “Certainly they need to look at vulnerabilites like that from the waterside because if somebody can just climb up a fence and get in that doesn’t make me feel safe flying.”
Airport officials say they’re investigating the incident.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.