- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 10 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Jet Skier Breaches Security at NY Airport
A stranded jet skier in New York’s Jamaica Bay breached security at JFK Airport.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
Authorities say Daniel Castillo’s jet ski became disabled and his friends left him behind so he swam the three miles towards the lights of the airport runways that jut out onto Jamaica Bay. He then climbed an eight-foot-high fence, walked across two runways and into a terminal.
This airline passenger at JFK, not happy with Castillo’s apparent ease at breaching an intricate $100 million security system.
(Passenger) “Certainly they need to look at vulnerabilites like that from the waterside because if somebody can just climb up a fence and get in that doesn’t make me feel safe flying.”
Airport officials say they’re investigating the incident.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.