- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 5 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
House Sues Holder Over Fast & Furious [VIDEO]
A House Committee has pulled the trigger on Fast & Furious, suing the U.S. Attorney General over documents withheld in the investigation into the gun-running scandal.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
The House Oversight Committee accuses Attorney General Eric Holder of obstruction and contumacious refusal to comply with a subpoena. A civil lawsuit asks a Federal court to force Holder to hand over documents related to the failed gun-tracking operation. Shortly before a vote to hold the Attorney General in Contempt of Congress, President Obama shielded the documents with Executive Privilege.
Fast & Furious, an ATF operation, sent hundreds of weapons to Mexican gangs. One weapon ended up at the murder scene of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the House filing suit against Holder HERE: