- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 hour ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
U.S. Budget Gap Narrows
Submitted by Mr. Right
The July budget gab has narrowed on lower spending and payment shifts.
The gap shrank 46.2 percent to $69.6 billion from a $129.4 billion shortfall in July 2011, the Treasury Department said [Friday] in Washington. Last month’s gap was smaller than the projected $90 billion deficit, according to the median estimate in a Bloomberg News survey. For the first 10 months of this fiscal year the deficit was 11.5 percent narrower than in the year-earlier period.