- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 21 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Ambrose Wins in Wild Finish
Things got a little wild near the end at Watkins Glen, with a little bumping, a little spinning and a whole lot of oil turning the field over on the final lap. So who survived to take the checkered flag?
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig recaps the Finger Lakes 355 at the Glen:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
Kyle Busch had the lead at the white flag, but a bump from Brad Keselowski in the oil on Turn 1 sent him spinning, opening the door for Marcos Ambrose, who passed Keselowski later on the last lap and won at Watkins Glen for the second year in a row.
(Ambrose) “Bad luck to Kyle. Great racing, though, with Kyle and Brad, I mean they’re the two best guys to race with, just awesome fun. And that’s the way racing should be. And we got the #9 Stanley Ford in Victory Lane.”
Keselowski, holding on for second, but defending himself after the race on ESPN.
(Keselowski) “I hate to say there was nothing I could do, but there was literally nothing I could do. It was just one big, giant oil slick underneath his car, and I feel bad about that.”
Jimmie Johnson, finishing third, followed by Clint Bowyer and Sam Hornish, Jr. Busch, dropping to seventh.
Johnson, jumping into the Chase lead, up by one point on Matt Kenseth and Greg Biffle. Kasey Kahne and Ryan Newman, currently holding the wildcard spots.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.