- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of August 10th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Adam Buxton – Counting Song.”
In this animated clip, the British comedian turns a kid’s song into a funny dose of reality. It features a child-like robot singing a cheerful ear bug, counting balloons and cake in a colorful park… before fast-forwarding his life by 30 years to a gloomy city where the sad robot… now grown-up… counts his problems instead.
Then, there’s this:
“Ragù – Long Day of Childhood Commercial.”
This spot shows a little boy walking in on his parents while… in bed… and retreating, clearly horrified. Later for dinner, his mom whips up a big plate of pasta smothered in Ragù and, after one bite, the trauma is wiped clean from the boy’s face.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Social NetworkK – It’s True.”
It’s the music video for the pop group’s first single, that’s actually a re-make of the Milli Vanilli hit, “Girl You Know It’s True.” The clip shows the guys of Social NetworkK on an anonymous college campus… singing and dancing a choreographed routine, while flirting with a bevy of co-eds.
For these videos and more, go to foxnewsradio.com
I’m Lauren Faulkner and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.
Follow Lauren on Twitter: @FaulknerFOXNews