- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 3 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
FL Face-Chewing Victim Tells His Story
The homeless man from Florida whose face was eaten off by another man believed to be intoxicated during Memorial Day weekend is finally telling his story, as he continues to recover.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Ronald Poppo remembers meeting Rudy Eugene that day on Miami’s MacArthur Causeway.
(Poppo) “He must have been souped up on something.”
But at first, Eugene was acting nice. Until he became flustered. Then he attacked Poppo, resorting to biting into his face.
(Poppo) “He just smashed my face into the sidewalk. My face is all patched up. My eyes got plucked out.”
Poppo is 65 and is still in recovery. Only one eye is still there, but it’s damaged. He has no eyebrows nor nose.
(Poppo) “If they didn’t get there is the nick of time, I certainly be in worse shape. Possibly, I’d be DOA.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.