- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 21 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obama vs. Romney — whose tax plan will promote more growth? FBN’s Stuart Varney and Fox News Political Analyst Juan Williams join Tom to debate it. Then, General Motors is doing better than ever — when will they pay back taxpayers for their bailout? Tom talks with auto experts Mark Phelan and Mark Modica. And, Tom examines how cell phones can skew political poll results with Doug Schoen and National Journal’s Steven Shepard! And, which saves more in taxes, leaving money in your will or gifting it while you’re still alive? FBN’s Tracy Byrnes and Wealth Health’s Rich Coppa give Tom the lowdown. Plus, the panel tackles mandatory sick pay, teacher tenure and a CA plan to start a pension plan for low-wage workers. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET ON THE FOX BUISNESS NETWORK!