- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 11 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 11 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obama vs. Romney — whose tax plan will promote more growth? FBN’s Stuart Varney and Fox News Political Analyst Juan Williams join Tom to debate it. Then, General Motors is doing better than ever — when will they pay back taxpayers for their bailout? Tom talks with auto experts Mark Phelan and Mark Modica. And, Tom examines how cell phones can skew political poll results with Doug Schoen and National Journal’s Steven Shepard! And, which saves more in taxes, leaving money in your will or gifting it while you’re still alive? FBN’s Tracy Byrnes and Wealth Health’s Rich Coppa give Tom the lowdown. Plus, the panel tackles mandatory sick pay, teacher tenure and a CA plan to start a pension plan for low-wage workers. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET ON THE FOX BUISNESS NETWORK!