- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 6 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS NETWORK!
Obama vs. Romney — whose tax plan will promote more growth? FBN’s Stuart Varney and Fox News Political Analyst Juan Williams join Tom to debate it. Then, General Motors is doing better than ever — when will they pay back taxpayers for their bailout? Tom talks with auto experts Mark Phelan and Mark Modica. And, Tom examines how cell phones can skew political poll results with Doug Schoen and National Journal’s Steven Shepard! And, which saves more in taxes, leaving money in your will or gifting it while you’re still alive? FBN’s Tracy Byrnes and Wealth Health’s Rich Coppa give Tom the lowdown. Plus, the panel tackles mandatory sick pay, teacher tenure and a CA plan to start a pension plan for low-wage workers. All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!
CATCH “THE TOM SULLIVAN SHOW” SATURDAY 7 & 10 PM ET and SUNDAY 7 AM & 7 PM ET ON THE FOX BUISNESS NETWORK!