- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Widens Lead in New FOX News Poll
As campaign news coverage and commercials expand, so does President Obama’s lead in a new FOX News poll.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the poll results from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Independent voters may hold the key to the Presidential election, and the latest FOX News poll gives President Obama an 11% point lead over Mitt Romney among Independents. That’s almost three times the edge the President had just three weeks ago.
People who say they are registered voters give the President a 9-point lead over Romney. In most polling categories, the recent trend is higher for the President, and flat or lower for his Republican opponent.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.