- FOX Wheels: Safe Traveling TipsPosted 1 hour ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- UK Raises Terror Threat Level [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
AEHQ: Obama Widens Lead in New FOX News Poll
As campaign news coverage and commercials expand, so does President Obama’s lead in a new FOX News poll.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has the poll results from Washington in this election update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
Independent voters may hold the key to the Presidential election, and the latest FOX News poll gives President Obama an 11% point lead over Mitt Romney among Independents. That’s almost three times the edge the President had just three weeks ago.
People who say they are registered voters give the President a 9-point lead over Romney. In most polling categories, the recent trend is higher for the President, and flat or lower for his Republican opponent.
In Washington, Steve Taylor, FOX News Radio.