- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 15 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 17 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Blunders! Team Obama took the airwaves yesterday to defend their indefensible “Cancer” Ad with Bill Burton getting creamed in one interview and Stephanie Cutter lying in another. All of these Obama surrogates are feigning outrage that they’ve been “misunderstood” but do they really think we don’t know this is all by design? Gibson judges them. Plus: Where is Kevin Madden and why isn’t he sitting in Andrea Saul’s office?
Plus: Romney’s “Welfare” Ad isn’t a lie, 1 in 3 Americans getting Federal Welfare and Write Down’s for Votes!