- Bill Clinton: ‘I Could’ve Killed’ bin Laden [VIDEO]Posted 2 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Takes On The Tricky TrianglePosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Among Country Music’s Highest PaidPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sadie doesn’t want her brother to grow upPosted 4 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 1 month ago
Blunders! Team Obama took the airwaves yesterday to defend their indefensible “Cancer” Ad with Bill Burton getting creamed in one interview and Stephanie Cutter lying in another. All of these Obama surrogates are feigning outrage that they’ve been “misunderstood” but do they really think we don’t know this is all by design? Gibson judges them. Plus: Where is Kevin Madden and why isn’t he sitting in Andrea Saul’s office?
Plus: Romney’s “Welfare” Ad isn’t a lie, 1 in 3 Americans getting Federal Welfare and Write Down’s for Votes!