- Man Apprehended After Jumping White House Fence [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Blunders! Team Obama took the airwaves yesterday to defend their indefensible “Cancer” Ad with Bill Burton getting creamed in one interview and Stephanie Cutter lying in another. All of these Obama surrogates are feigning outrage that they’ve been “misunderstood” but do they really think we don’t know this is all by design? Gibson judges them. Plus: Where is Kevin Madden and why isn’t he sitting in Andrea Saul’s office?
Plus: Romney’s “Welfare” Ad isn’t a lie, 1 in 3 Americans getting Federal Welfare and Write Down’s for Votes!