- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 14 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Blunders! Team Obama took the airwaves yesterday to defend their indefensible “Cancer” Ad with Bill Burton getting creamed in one interview and Stephanie Cutter lying in another. All of these Obama surrogates are feigning outrage that they’ve been “misunderstood” but do they really think we don’t know this is all by design? Gibson judges them. Plus: Where is Kevin Madden and why isn’t he sitting in Andrea Saul’s office?
Plus: Romney’s “Welfare” Ad isn’t a lie, 1 in 3 Americans getting Federal Welfare and Write Down’s for Votes!