- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Rob Portman: I Think I’ll “End Up Staying” In The Senate
Ohio Senator Rob Portman, on the short list for the GOP VP nomination says he thinks he’ll stay in the Senate. A decoy?
“I just got elected two years ago. I think that’s where I’m going to end up staying,” Portman said when asked his thoughts about possibly leaving the Senate and becoming vice president.