- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 13 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Airline Performance Hits a Record High
Good news if you’re planning on flying the friendly skies any time soon: There’s no guarantee they’ll be friendly, but they are on-time more and losing luggage less than in the past.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the latest airline performance results:
Next time you fly, chances are as good as ever you – and your suitcase – will get there on time. The government reports, in the first half of this year, nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time – the best performance since data tracking started in 1988 – as airlines use fewer planes. Better weather is also a key reason – not much snow, and fewer thunderstorms.
Lost luggage is at a record low. Fewer than three bags per 1,000 passengers were lost, damaged or delayed. Improved techonolgy is getting the credit.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.