- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Airline Performance Hits a Record High
Good news if you’re planning on flying the friendly skies any time soon: There’s no guarantee they’ll be friendly, but they are on-time more and losing luggage less than in the past.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the latest airline performance results:
Next time you fly, chances are as good as ever you – and your suitcase – will get there on time. The government reports, in the first half of this year, nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time – the best performance since data tracking started in 1988 – as airlines use fewer planes. Better weather is also a key reason – not much snow, and fewer thunderstorms.
Lost luggage is at a record low. Fewer than three bags per 1,000 passengers were lost, damaged or delayed. Improved techonolgy is getting the credit.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.