- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Airline Performance Hits a Record High
Good news if you’re planning on flying the friendly skies any time soon: There’s no guarantee they’ll be friendly, but they are on-time more and losing luggage less than in the past.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the latest airline performance results:
Next time you fly, chances are as good as ever you – and your suitcase – will get there on time. The government reports, in the first half of this year, nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time – the best performance since data tracking started in 1988 – as airlines use fewer planes. Better weather is also a key reason – not much snow, and fewer thunderstorms.
Lost luggage is at a record low. Fewer than three bags per 1,000 passengers were lost, damaged or delayed. Improved techonolgy is getting the credit.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.