- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Airline Performance Hits a Record High
Good news if you’re planning on flying the friendly skies any time soon: There’s no guarantee they’ll be friendly, but they are on-time more and losing luggage less than in the past.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the latest airline performance results:
Next time you fly, chances are as good as ever you – and your suitcase – will get there on time. The government reports, in the first half of this year, nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time – the best performance since data tracking started in 1988 – as airlines use fewer planes. Better weather is also a key reason – not much snow, and fewer thunderstorms.
Lost luggage is at a record low. Fewer than three bags per 1,000 passengers were lost, damaged or delayed. Improved techonolgy is getting the credit.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.