- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 9 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Airline Performance Hits a Record High
Good news if you’re planning on flying the friendly skies any time soon: There’s no guarantee they’ll be friendly, but they are on-time more and losing luggage less than in the past.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the latest airline performance results:
Next time you fly, chances are as good as ever you – and your suitcase – will get there on time. The government reports, in the first half of this year, nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time – the best performance since data tracking started in 1988 – as airlines use fewer planes. Better weather is also a key reason – not much snow, and fewer thunderstorms.
Lost luggage is at a record low. Fewer than three bags per 1,000 passengers were lost, damaged or delayed. Improved techonolgy is getting the credit.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.