- AFMW: Keith Getty of Famed Hymn Writers "The Gettys"Posted 51 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 24 hours ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 1 day ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 2 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 3 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 3 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 4 days ago
Airline Performance Hits a Record High
Good news if you’re planning on flying the friendly skies any time soon: There’s no guarantee they’ll be friendly, but they are on-time more and losing luggage less than in the past.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has the latest airline performance results:
Next time you fly, chances are as good as ever you – and your suitcase – will get there on time. The government reports, in the first half of this year, nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their scheduled time – the best performance since data tracking started in 1988 – as airlines use fewer planes. Better weather is also a key reason – not much snow, and fewer thunderstorms.
Lost luggage is at a record low. Fewer than three bags per 1,000 passengers were lost, damaged or delayed. Improved techonolgy is getting the credit.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.