- Survey Suggests An Uptick Of Parents Delaying Vaccinations For KidsPosted 2 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 5 hours ago
- A Battle Of The Brews In Washington?Posted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
What do Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Justin Bieber and Motocross all have in common?
They are topics of today’s podcast!
Lauren and Bill approach Tom about his obsession with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and tell him to stop stalking the former child star. Speaking of child stars, the crew addresses Justin Bieber’s outburst about Prince William needing Propecia, a drug that aids hair growth that is also known for its sexual side effects.
Bill and Tom finally watch Lauren’s news segment about motocross, but all they can seem to comment on is her pink heels and jacket…