- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 3 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 11 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 13 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
What do Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Justin Bieber and Motocross all have in common?
They are topics of today’s podcast!
Lauren and Bill approach Tom about his obsession with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and tell him to stop stalking the former child star. Speaking of child stars, the crew addresses Justin Bieber’s outburst about Prince William needing Propecia, a drug that aids hair growth that is also known for its sexual side effects.
Bill and Tom finally watch Lauren’s news segment about motocross, but all they can seem to comment on is her pink heels and jacket…