- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
What do Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Justin Bieber and Motocross all have in common?
They are topics of today’s podcast!
Lauren and Bill approach Tom about his obsession with Jonathan Taylor Thomas, and tell him to stop stalking the former child star. Speaking of child stars, the crew addresses Justin Bieber’s outburst about Prince William needing Propecia, a drug that aids hair growth that is also known for its sexual side effects.
Bill and Tom finally watch Lauren’s news segment about motocross, but all they can seem to comment on is her pink heels and jacket…