- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 8 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 21 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 23 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 23 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 24 hours ago
Securing America: Iran & Israel in the Election [VIDEO]
One of the issues moving to the forefront in November’s Presidential election isn’t something on U.S. soil, but rather Israel and Iran, and how each candidate plans to handle the U.S.’s relationship with the nations.
FOX’s Wendell Goler reports from the White House in our ongoing series on national security:
On his recent visit to Israel, Mitt Romney suggested President Obama isn’t tough enough to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.
(Romney) “We recognize Israel’s right to defend itself, and that it is right for America to stand with you.”
Aides said Romney would “respect” an Israeli preemptive attack. Mr. Obama condemned Romney’s bluster.
(President Obama) “Such talk has only benefited the Iranian government by driving up the price of oil, which they depend on to fund their nuclear program.”
Mr. Obama won 3/4 of the Jewish vote in 2008. Part of Romney’s strategy this year is to reduce the margin and attract Evangelical votes, by painting himself as a stronger defender of Israel.
At the White House, Wendell Goler, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on each candidate’s handling of Iran HERE: