- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 13 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Iran & Israel in the Election [VIDEO]
One of the issues moving to the forefront in November’s Presidential election isn’t something on U.S. soil, but rather Israel and Iran, and how each candidate plans to handle the U.S.’s relationship with the nations.
FOX’s Wendell Goler reports from the White House in our ongoing series on national security:
On his recent visit to Israel, Mitt Romney suggested President Obama isn’t tough enough to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.
(Romney) “We recognize Israel’s right to defend itself, and that it is right for America to stand with you.”
Aides said Romney would “respect” an Israeli preemptive attack. Mr. Obama condemned Romney’s bluster.
(President Obama) “Such talk has only benefited the Iranian government by driving up the price of oil, which they depend on to fund their nuclear program.”
Mr. Obama won 3/4 of the Jewish vote in 2008. Part of Romney’s strategy this year is to reduce the margin and attract Evangelical votes, by painting himself as a stronger defender of Israel.
At the White House, Wendell Goler, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on each candidate’s handling of Iran HERE: