- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Securing America: Iran & Israel in the Election [VIDEO]
One of the issues moving to the forefront in November’s Presidential election isn’t something on U.S. soil, but rather Israel and Iran, and how each candidate plans to handle the U.S.’s relationship with the nations.
FOX’s Wendell Goler reports from the White House in our ongoing series on national security:
On his recent visit to Israel, Mitt Romney suggested President Obama isn’t tough enough to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.
(Romney) “We recognize Israel’s right to defend itself, and that it is right for America to stand with you.”
Aides said Romney would “respect” an Israeli preemptive attack. Mr. Obama condemned Romney’s bluster.
(President Obama) “Such talk has only benefited the Iranian government by driving up the price of oil, which they depend on to fund their nuclear program.”
Mr. Obama won 3/4 of the Jewish vote in 2008. Part of Romney’s strategy this year is to reduce the margin and attract Evangelical votes, by painting himself as a stronger defender of Israel.
At the White House, Wendell Goler, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on each candidate’s handling of Iran HERE: