- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 3 hours ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 18 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 24 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
New Lows: Are This Year’s Nasty Political Ads Turning Off Independents?
The presidential race is heating up and the ads are getting nastier. The two ads below have been accused of being ‘dishonest’ and/or nasty. What do you think? Have the presidential campaigns hit a new low?
A new ad from pro-Obama super PAC riorities USA Action ties governor Mitt Romney to a family’s loss of health insurance and a woman’s death from cancer:
In a recent ad, the Mitt Romney campaign accused President Obama of‘dismantling’ welfare reform: