- Hustle & Heart: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Madden NFL 15: Madden SeasonPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Accelerates To Atlanta Motor SpeedwayPosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Addresses ISIS and Ukraine CrisisPosted 15 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
New Lows: Are This Year’s Nasty Political Ads Turning Off Independents?
The presidential race is heating up and the ads are getting nastier. The two ads below have been accused of being ‘dishonest’ and/or nasty. What do you think? Have the presidential campaigns hit a new low?
A new ad from pro-Obama super PAC riorities USA Action ties governor Mitt Romney to a family’s loss of health insurance and a woman’s death from cancer:
In a recent ad, the Mitt Romney campaign accused President Obama of‘dismantling’ welfare reform: