- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
New Lows: Are This Year’s Nasty Political Ads Turning Off Independents?
The presidential race is heating up and the ads are getting nastier. The two ads below have been accused of being ‘dishonest’ and/or nasty. What do you think? Have the presidential campaigns hit a new low?
A new ad from pro-Obama super PAC riorities USA Action ties governor Mitt Romney to a family’s loss of health insurance and a woman’s death from cancer:
In a recent ad, the Mitt Romney campaign accused President Obama of‘dismantling’ welfare reform: