- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
New Lows: Are This Year’s Nasty Political Ads Turning Off Independents?
The presidential race is heating up and the ads are getting nastier. The two ads below have been accused of being ‘dishonest’ and/or nasty. What do you think? Have the presidential campaigns hit a new low?
A new ad from pro-Obama super PAC riorities USA Action ties governor Mitt Romney to a family’s loss of health insurance and a woman’s death from cancer:
In a recent ad, the Mitt Romney campaign accused President Obama of‘dismantling’ welfare reform: