- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 3 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 5 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
New Lows: Are This Year’s Nasty Political Ads Turning Off Independents?
The presidential race is heating up and the ads are getting nastier. The two ads below have been accused of being ‘dishonest’ and/or nasty. What do you think? Have the presidential campaigns hit a new low?
A new ad from pro-Obama super PAC riorities USA Action ties governor Mitt Romney to a family’s loss of health insurance and a woman’s death from cancer:
In a recent ad, the Mitt Romney campaign accused President Obama of‘dismantling’ welfare reform: