- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gun Found At Another Movie Theater
A gun in a movie theater, again. Again, at a showing of the new Batman film. This time, it was in Connecticut.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Theater management called police in New Haven, Connecticut just after 10pm. The police found the suspect with an unconcealed gun in his waistband in one of the theaters just before “The Dark Knight Rises” started showing.
The man did not comply with police officers orders and had to be taken into custody by force and charged with breach of peace and interfering with police officers.
This just days after a man was found in a movie theater in Ohio with a 9-millimeter pistol and four knives.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.