- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gun Found At Another Movie Theater
A gun in a movie theater, again. Again, at a showing of the new Batman film. This time, it was in Connecticut.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Theater management called police in New Haven, Connecticut just after 10pm. The police found the suspect with an unconcealed gun in his waistband in one of the theaters just before “The Dark Knight Rises” started showing.
The man did not comply with police officers orders and had to be taken into custody by force and charged with breach of peace and interfering with police officers.
This just days after a man was found in a movie theater in Ohio with a 9-millimeter pistol and four knives.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.