- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 2 hours ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 20 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gun Found At Another Movie Theater
A gun in a movie theater, again. Again, at a showing of the new Batman film. This time, it was in Connecticut.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Theater management called police in New Haven, Connecticut just after 10pm. The police found the suspect with an unconcealed gun in his waistband in one of the theaters just before “The Dark Knight Rises” started showing.
The man did not comply with police officers orders and had to be taken into custody by force and charged with breach of peace and interfering with police officers.
This just days after a man was found in a movie theater in Ohio with a 9-millimeter pistol and four knives.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.