- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
FOX on Tech: iPhone Ditching Popular App
iPhone decides to part ways with a well-known app.
FOX Business Network’s Lauren Simonetti has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech.
If you love watching videos on YouTube on your iPhone, you may be out of luck if you upgrade to the new iPhone this fall. That will run Apple’s iOS6 operating system that will no longer have the built in YouTube app for the first time since 2007. YouTube is owned by Google and the two tech giants are neck and neck in the smartphone wars. Google’s android operating system is used in phones by Samsung, Apple’s arch rival. Apple says customers can still access YouTube from Safari, and YouTube says it’s working on its own app.
I’m Lauren Simonetti, FOX News Radio.