- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 16 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX on Tech: iPhone Ditching Popular App
iPhone decides to part ways with a well-known app.
FOX Business Network’s Lauren Simonetti has more in this FOX on Tech report:
FOX on Tech.
If you love watching videos on YouTube on your iPhone, you may be out of luck if you upgrade to the new iPhone this fall. That will run Apple’s iOS6 operating system that will no longer have the built in YouTube app for the first time since 2007. YouTube is owned by Google and the two tech giants are neck and neck in the smartphone wars. Google’s android operating system is used in phones by Samsung, Apple’s arch rival. Apple says customers can still access YouTube from Safari, and YouTube says it’s working on its own app.
I’m Lauren Simonetti, FOX News Radio.