- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 18 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
What The Wisconsin Shooter’s Tattoos Tell Us
Submitted by Emily S
Mother Jones deciphers the shooter’s tattoos.
“In particular, a tattoo on Page’s left shoulder (pictured) suggests he was a committed devotee of white-power ideology. The tattoo consists of a large “14″ in Gothic lettering superimposed on a black cross in a circle. The cross, known elsewhere as ‘Odin’s Cross,’ is ‘one of the most popular symbols for neo-Nazis and white supremacists,’according to the Anti-Defamation League. It’s also used as a logo by Stormfront.org, one of the world’s most-visited racist web forums.
“The “14″ itself is particularly telling: It’s a reference to ‘the 14 words,’ a racist credo first set down by David Lane, the cofounder of a white nationalist terror group known as The Order.”