- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Disgrace Season!
Disgrace Season! From his famous 2004 DNC Speech to the acceptance for the nomination to the Presidency, Barack Obama has promised a “new kind of politics.” Will his campaigns factually challenged attacks on Bain Capital and shameless lying, by their proxy Harry Reid, about Romney’s Tax Returns end up hurting Obama’s biggest asset…his brand? Gibson examines and speaks with Karl Rove.
Plus: Chris Christie VP Chatter begins again, GOP Convention Speaker Line Up Controversy erupts, Dick Morris’ polling claims and why Ed DeMarco is a Hero!