- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 1 hour ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 8 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Disgrace Season!
Disgrace Season! From his famous 2004 DNC Speech to the acceptance for the nomination to the Presidency, Barack Obama has promised a “new kind of politics.” Will his campaigns factually challenged attacks on Bain Capital and shameless lying, by their proxy Harry Reid, about Romney’s Tax Returns end up hurting Obama’s biggest asset…his brand? Gibson examines and speaks with Karl Rove.
Plus: Chris Christie VP Chatter begins again, GOP Convention Speaker Line Up Controversy erupts, Dick Morris’ polling claims and why Ed DeMarco is a Hero!