- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Disgrace Season!
Disgrace Season! From his famous 2004 DNC Speech to the acceptance for the nomination to the Presidency, Barack Obama has promised a “new kind of politics.” Will his campaigns factually challenged attacks on Bain Capital and shameless lying, by their proxy Harry Reid, about Romney’s Tax Returns end up hurting Obama’s biggest asset…his brand? Gibson examines and speaks with Karl Rove.
Plus: Chris Christie VP Chatter begins again, GOP Convention Speaker Line Up Controversy erupts, Dick Morris’ polling claims and why Ed DeMarco is a Hero!