- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 14 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 16 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Gun Control Stays on the Sidelines
Despite the tragedies in Aurora, Colorado and Oak Creek, Wisconsin over the last month, it is unlikely gun control becomes a bigger issue in the Presidential campaign.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington in this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
(Sabato) “This is one thing both candidates agree on.”
University of Virginia Political Scientist Larry Sabato, explaining why gun control will likely stay a sidebar issue this election season.
(Sabato) “They could propose legislation if they wanted to. They’ve chosen not to.”
Sabato says that’s likely because the Second Amendment is such a divisive issue.
(Sabato) “It cuts across the spectrum. It’s true with many Democrats, not just with Republicans and Independents.”
Sabato says voters set the agenda in Presidential contests, and that means this contest is still all about the economy.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.