- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
MO Mosque Burns For 2nd Time This Summer
A mosque in a Missouri town hard hit last year by a tornado has caught on fire for a second time this summer.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
The Islamic Center of Joplin, Missouri burned to the ground early Monday morning. It’s the second blaze to hit the mosque, which also suffered minor arson damage from a fire on July 4th. No arrests were made in that case despite a $15,000 reward from the FBI, $10,000 from the Council on American-Islamic Relations and security video of a man starting the fire.
The mosque’s sign was also torched in 2008. The FBI has not determined whether Monday’s fire is another case of arson.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.