- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 4 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 12 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
MO Mosque Burns For 2nd Time This Summer
A mosque in a Missouri town hard hit last year by a tornado has caught on fire for a second time this summer.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
The Islamic Center of Joplin, Missouri burned to the ground early Monday morning. It’s the second blaze to hit the mosque, which also suffered minor arson damage from a fire on July 4th. No arrests were made in that case despite a $15,000 reward from the FBI, $10,000 from the Council on American-Islamic Relations and security video of a man starting the fire.
The mosque’s sign was also torched in 2008. The FBI has not determined whether Monday’s fire is another case of arson.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.