- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
MO Mosque Burns For 2nd Time This Summer
A mosque in a Missouri town hard hit last year by a tornado has caught on fire for a second time this summer.
FOX News Radio’s Paul Stevens reports:
The Islamic Center of Joplin, Missouri burned to the ground early Monday morning. It’s the second blaze to hit the mosque, which also suffered minor arson damage from a fire on July 4th. No arrests were made in that case despite a $15,000 reward from the FBI, $10,000 from the Council on American-Islamic Relations and security video of a man starting the fire.
The mosque’s sign was also torched in 2008. The FBI has not determined whether Monday’s fire is another case of arson.
Paul Stevens, FOX News Radio.