- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 5 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 10 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Giffords’ Shooter to Plead Guilty
The man arrested in the attempted assassination of then-Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords will plead guilty in connection with the mass shooting on Tuesday, but what exactly happens after that remains unclear.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
Jared Loughner will plead guilty in last year’s Tucson shooting that killed six people and severely wounded former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and 12 others. Sources familiar with the deal tell FOX News that mental health officials believe 23-year-old Loughner is now competent to enter a plea, and a psychiatrist will testify to that.
The unknown: Will the judge accept the plea? The terms of the deal remain unclear as to whether Loughner would admit guilt to all or some of the charges, in return for a sentence of life in prison.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.