- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 29 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Giffords’ Shooter to Plead Guilty
The man arrested in the attempted assassination of then-Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords will plead guilty in connection with the mass shooting on Tuesday, but what exactly happens after that remains unclear.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has details:
Jared Loughner will plead guilty in last year’s Tucson shooting that killed six people and severely wounded former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and 12 others. Sources familiar with the deal tell FOX News that mental health officials believe 23-year-old Loughner is now competent to enter a plea, and a psychiatrist will testify to that.
The unknown: Will the judge accept the plea? The terms of the deal remain unclear as to whether Loughner would admit guilt to all or some of the charges, in return for a sentence of life in prison.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.