- Tornado Strikes Near Oklahoma CityPosted 11 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 13 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 15 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 15 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 16 hours ago
Romney And Right Wing Falsely Claim White House Wants To Restrict Military Voting In Ohio
Mitt Romney and the right wing target=”_blank”>are claiming that the Obama administration is trying to restrict military voting in Ohio, when the exact opposite is true. The state’s Republican governor and Republican-controlled legislature ended early, in-person voting for most Ohioans on the Friday before the November election, while allowing the military to cast ballots until Monday. The Obama administration is suing to make sure all parties have equal access to early voting, not to restrict anyone as Republicans want you to believe.