- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney And Right Wing Falsely Claim White House Wants To Restrict Military Voting In Ohio
Mitt Romney and the right wing are claiming that the Obama administration is trying to restrict military voting in Ohio, when the exact opposite is true. The state’s Republican governor and Republican-controlled legislature ended early, in-person voting for most Ohioans on the Friday before the November election, while allowing the military to cast ballots until Monday. The Obama administration is suing to make sure all parties have equal access to early voting, not to restrict anyone as Republicans want you to believe.