- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney And Right Wing Falsely Claim White House Wants To Restrict Military Voting In Ohio
Mitt Romney and the right wing are claiming that the Obama administration is trying to restrict military voting in Ohio, when the exact opposite is true. The state’s Republican governor and Republican-controlled legislature ended early, in-person voting for most Ohioans on the Friday before the November election, while allowing the military to cast ballots until Monday. The Obama administration is suing to make sure all parties have equal access to early voting, not to restrict anyone as Republicans want you to believe.