- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Ugly! Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is tripling down on his claim that a “source” told him that Mitt Romney didn’t pay Federal Income Tax for Ten Years. Romney is now fighting back but did Reid screw up his attempt to bait Romney by inadvertently giving Mitt the High Ground on the Taxes issue by making an unsubstantiated charge? Gibson examines. Plus: Is Journalism technically dead when “journalists” proffer that Romney isn’t qualified to be President because of his Wife’s Horse?
Plus: Is 8.3 Unemployment the “New Normal,” Liberal Goon fired for harassing Chick- Fil- A Employee and The Hip Hop Week in Review!