- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Ugly! Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is tripling down on his claim that a “source” told him that Mitt Romney didn’t pay Federal Income Tax for Ten Years. Romney is now fighting back but did Reid screw up his attempt to bait Romney by inadvertently giving Mitt the High Ground on the Taxes issue by making an unsubstantiated charge? Gibson examines. Plus: Is Journalism technically dead when “journalists” proffer that Romney isn’t qualified to be President because of his Wife’s Horse?
Plus: Is 8.3 Unemployment the “New Normal,” Liberal Goon fired for harassing Chick- Fil- A Employee and The Hip Hop Week in Review!