- FOX CountryPosted 4 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 34 mins ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 12 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 12 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 14 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 15 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 19 hours ago
Ugly! Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is tripling down on his claim that a “source” told him that Mitt Romney didn’t pay Federal Income Tax for Ten Years. Romney is now fighting back but did Reid screw up his attempt to bait Romney by inadvertently giving Mitt the High Ground on the Taxes issue by making an unsubstantiated charge? Gibson examines. Plus: Is Journalism technically dead when “journalists” proffer that Romney isn’t qualified to be President because of his Wife’s Horse?
Plus: Is 8.3 Unemployment the “New Normal,” Liberal Goon fired for harassing Chick- Fil- A Employee and The Hip Hop Week in Review!