- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 3 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 13 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 21 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 21 hours ago
USDA Announces Kenosha Beef Patty Recall
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recalling of nearly 19 tons of frozen bacon cheeseburger patties.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Kenosha Beef International Limited is recalling the frozen bacon cheese burger patties after receiving a consumer complaint that they may contain gasket material.
The products being recalled are two pound cartons of six patties of Sam’s Choice Fireside Gourmet Black Angus Beef Patties that have been distributed in Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, South and North Carolina.
The USDA saying there have been no reports of injury or illness.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The recalled packages have the establishment number “EST425B” and “best if used by” date code of 120812B.