- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 3 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
USDA Announces Kenosha Beef Patty Recall
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recalling of nearly 19 tons of frozen bacon cheeseburger patties.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Kenosha Beef International Limited is recalling the frozen bacon cheese burger patties after receiving a consumer complaint that they may contain gasket material.
The products being recalled are two pound cartons of six patties of Sam’s Choice Fireside Gourmet Black Angus Beef Patties that have been distributed in Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, South and North Carolina.
The USDA saying there have been no reports of injury or illness.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The recalled packages have the establishment number “EST425B” and “best if used by” date code of 120812B.