- Ebola in America: Fears of Outbreak [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: How To Defeat ISISPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
USDA Announces Kenosha Beef Patty Recall
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recalling of nearly 19 tons of frozen bacon cheeseburger patties.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Kenosha Beef International Limited is recalling the frozen bacon cheese burger patties after receiving a consumer complaint that they may contain gasket material.
The products being recalled are two pound cartons of six patties of Sam’s Choice Fireside Gourmet Black Angus Beef Patties that have been distributed in Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, South and North Carolina.
The USDA saying there have been no reports of injury or illness.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The recalled packages have the establishment number “EST425B” and “best if used by” date code of 120812B.