- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 8 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 12 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
USDA Announces Kenosha Beef Patty Recall
The U.S. Department of Agriculture announced the recalling of nearly 19 tons of frozen bacon cheeseburger patties.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy has the details:
Kenosha Beef International Limited is recalling the frozen bacon cheese burger patties after receiving a consumer complaint that they may contain gasket material.
The products being recalled are two pound cartons of six patties of Sam’s Choice Fireside Gourmet Black Angus Beef Patties that have been distributed in Maine, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, South and North Carolina.
The USDA saying there have been no reports of injury or illness.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
Editor’s Note: The recalled packages have the establishment number “EST425B” and “best if used by” date code of 120812B.