- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 5 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Police: Cop Cars Crushed By Angry Tractor Driver in VT
One Vermont town is in need of some new police cruisers after a man allegedly destroyed them with a tractor.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue explains:
It happened just outside the police station in Newport, Vermont. Chief Deputy Sheriff Phil Brooks got the call.
(Brooks) “There was a tractor running over police cruisers in the back parking lot.”
Outside 34-year-old Roger Pion was sitting atop a really big tractor.
(Brooks) “Bigger than an Army tank, or as big as an Army tank.”
He was using it like a monster truck crushing most of the department’s fleet.
(Brooks) “A total of seven Sheriff’s Department vehicles that were totaled , one unmarked police car, one unmarked prisoner transport van, and the remaining five were all marked cruisers.”
Pion was arrested. It turns out Pion was p’d-off about a drug arrest last month.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.