- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Pennsylvania 400 (Pocono)
NASCAR has packed up and headed to Pocono Raceway this weekend for the Pennsylvania 400, where Jeff Gordon will celebrate turning another year older and Penske begins life after A.J. Allmendinger.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s NASCAR preview:
FOX in the Fast Lane.
It’s back to the “Tricky Triangle,” the Pocono Raceway, and even though Joey Logano won Pocono’s spring race, he still worries every time he has to qualify, and:
(Logano) “Lay down the best lap of your life, and you got one shot at it.”
Paul Menard, still winless at Pocono, is not concerned about the track’s recent renovation and repaving because:
(Menard) “The racing itself, I don’t think changed a whole lot. But, you know, the track’s obviously just a ton faster.”
And what does Greg Biffle think of the new-and-improved Pocono?
(Biffle) “I like it a lot better paved than I did before.”
Happy birthday to driver Jeff Gordon, who turns 41 this weekend!
And team owner Roger Penske announces that suspended driver A.J. Allmendinger will no longer drive for Penske Racing; released from his contract after failing a random drug test last month. Allmendinger will be entering a rehab program. Meanwhile, Sam Hornish, Jr. will continue to drive the #22 car ‘for the foreseeable future.’
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.