- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Red Skelton’s Pledge of Allegiance, The Tonight Show Sings “Let It Go”, and Pres. Obama and Vice Pres. Biden MOVEPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
YOU LYING SACK OF BLEEP [AUDIO]
Senate Majority leader, Harry Reid, told the Huffington Post that a Bain investor told him that Mitt Romney ‘Didn’t Pay Any Taxes For 10 Years’
Angry Rich and John were shocked that the second most powerful Democrat in the country would lie so blatantly.
To make things worse, Scott in Florida STILL wants to see Mitt’s tax returns, but couldn’t explain why.
Boy, it’s nice to have Johnny back