- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 14 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Diversion! Along with coordinated Romney Tax Return Ads from the Obama Campaign, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has come out to say someone (s) “told him” that Mitt Romney paid no Income Taxes for 10 Years! Reid offers no proof of his claim but that’s to be expected this cycle. Will an anxious America ever get to know Mitt Romney’s Tax History and will these diversions work? Gibson examines. Plus: Jobs Numbers Tomorrow!
Plus: NBC mysteriously plays Two Hours of “Dressage Horse” Competition, the Obama/Warren Doctrine, Romney says nothing he can do about Media being all in for Obama and was Louise Lucas Right?