- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Diversion! Along with coordinated Romney Tax Return Ads from the Obama Campaign, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has come out to say someone (s) “told him” that Mitt Romney paid no Income Taxes for 10 Years! Reid offers no proof of his claim but that’s to be expected this cycle. Will an anxious America ever get to know Mitt Romney’s Tax History and will these diversions work? Gibson examines. Plus: Jobs Numbers Tomorrow!
Plus: NBC mysteriously plays Two Hours of “Dressage Horse” Competition, the Obama/Warren Doctrine, Romney says nothing he can do about Media being all in for Obama and was Louise Lucas Right?