- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 40 mins ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 1 hour ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 19 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Diversion! Along with coordinated Romney Tax Return Ads from the Obama Campaign, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has come out to say someone (s) “told him” that Mitt Romney paid no Income Taxes for 10 Years! Reid offers no proof of his claim but that’s to be expected this cycle. Will an anxious America ever get to know Mitt Romney’s Tax History and will these diversions work? Gibson examines. Plus: Jobs Numbers Tomorrow!
Plus: NBC mysteriously plays Two Hours of “Dressage Horse” Competition, the Obama/Warren Doctrine, Romney says nothing he can do about Media being all in for Obama and was Louise Lucas Right?