- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Psychiatrist Reportedly Gave Warning On CO Massacre Suspect
The psychiatrist who got that notebook from James Holmes filled with stick figure sketches of killings right after the Colorado movie theater massacre was reportedly very concerned about the accused gunman’s mental state before the attack.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
A source telling the Denver Post that the University of Colorado Denver psychiatrist was so alarmed by James Holmes’ behavior that she notified the campus-wide security threat team she helped create years before. She also took her concerns to the behavioral evaluation and threat assesmment team on campus, but no action was taken. This happened in June, around the time Holmes dropped out. University officals citing federal health privacy laws and the judge’s gag order on the case could neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.