- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 15 hours ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Psychiatrist Reportedly Gave Warning On CO Massacre Suspect
The psychiatrist who got that notebook from James Holmes filled with stick figure sketches of killings right after the Colorado movie theater massacre was reportedly very concerned about the accused gunman’s mental state before the attack.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
A source telling the Denver Post that the University of Colorado Denver psychiatrist was so alarmed by James Holmes’ behavior that she notified the campus-wide security threat team she helped create years before. She also took her concerns to the behavioral evaluation and threat assesmment team on campus, but no action was taken. This happened in June, around the time Holmes dropped out. University officals citing federal health privacy laws and the judge’s gag order on the case could neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.