- Deer Tick DangersPosted 16 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Psychiatrist Reportedly Gave Warning On CO Massacre Suspect
The psychiatrist who got that notebook from James Holmes filled with stick figure sketches of killings right after the Colorado movie theater massacre was reportedly very concerned about the accused gunman’s mental state before the attack.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
A source telling the Denver Post that the University of Colorado Denver psychiatrist was so alarmed by James Holmes’ behavior that she notified the campus-wide security threat team she helped create years before. She also took her concerns to the behavioral evaluation and threat assesmment team on campus, but no action was taken. This happened in June, around the time Holmes dropped out. University officals citing federal health privacy laws and the judge’s gag order on the case could neither confirm nor deny the reports.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.