- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
BIG SHOW–Brian is joined by @SpeakerBoehner @MarcoRubio @KarlRove @foxnewssunday @sdoocy & @paulmecurio
Head of the House ~ Yesterday in Ohio, President Obama said Gov. Romney just wants to be President in order to give tax cuts to the rich. To react, Brian will be joined by Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), former deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush, Karl Rove, international policy analyst Dr. Rob Sobhani, comedian Paul Mecurio, and FOX’s Chris Wallace and Steve Doocy!