- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
BIG SHOW–Brian is joined by @SpeakerBoehner @MarcoRubio @KarlRove @foxnewssunday @sdoocy & @paulmecurio
Head of the House ~ Yesterday in Ohio, President Obama said Gov. Romney just wants to be President in order to give tax cuts to the rich. To react, Brian will be joined by Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), former deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush, Karl Rove, international policy analyst Dr. Rob Sobhani, comedian Paul Mecurio, and FOX’s Chris Wallace and Steve Doocy!