- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 16 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
BIG SHOW–Brian is joined by @SpeakerBoehner @MarcoRubio @KarlRove @foxnewssunday @sdoocy & @paulmecurio
Head of the House ~ Yesterday in Ohio, President Obama said Gov. Romney just wants to be President in order to give tax cuts to the rich. To react, Brian will be joined by Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), former deputy chief of staff to President George W. Bush, Karl Rove, international policy analyst Dr. Rob Sobhani, comedian Paul Mecurio, and FOX’s Chris Wallace and Steve Doocy!