- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Romney Says Again What He Said He Didn’t Say
Mitt Romney denied he mentioned culture when blasting the economy of the Palestinians, event though he did invoke the difference in cultures at an Israeli fundraiser. Now, after saying he didn’t talk about culture, he’s written about the thing he said he didn’t say in the National Review: “I had suggested that the choices a society makes about its culture play a role in creating prosperity, and that the significant disparity between Israeli and Palestinian living standards was powerfully influenced by it.”
So how can he say, “I did not speak about the Palestinian culture” when he did so both in Israel and in the National Review article?