- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
NY Man Calls 911 While Being Dragged by Truck [VIDEO]
Two men, one woman and prescription drugs. It’s a recipe for bad things to happen, but even 9-1-1 dispatchers were caught off-guard by what happened on Sunday in New York.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
When Robert Kowalik called police in Troy, just outside of Albany, it was hard to give his exact location.
(9-1-1 Call) “I’m hangin’ on to the back of a white truck. Holy moley!”
Authorities say Kowalik got into an argument with Seth Scudds over a woman and some prescription drugs. When Scudds drove off, Kowalik grabbed on, getting dragged for miles, calling 9-1-1 as they reached speeds of up to 40mph.
(9-1-1 Call) “No, I want my pills back! I want my pills!”
Cops say Scudds threw random objects from his truck at Kowalik, including a brick. Kowalik was hospitalized with cuts and bruises. Scudds, charged with assault and reckless endangerment.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story, including part of the incident caught on surveillance video, HERE: