- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
NY Man Calls 911 While Being Dragged by Truck [VIDEO]
Two men, one woman and prescription drugs. It’s a recipe for bad things to happen, but even 9-1-1 dispatchers were caught off-guard by what happened on Sunday in New York.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
When Robert Kowalik called police in Troy, just outside of Albany, it was hard to give his exact location.
(9-1-1 Call) “I’m hangin’ on to the back of a white truck. Holy moley!”
Authorities say Kowalik got into an argument with Seth Scudds over a woman and some prescription drugs. When Scudds drove off, Kowalik grabbed on, getting dragged for miles, calling 9-1-1 as they reached speeds of up to 40mph.
(9-1-1 Call) “No, I want my pills back! I want my pills!”
Cops say Scudds threw random objects from his truck at Kowalik, including a brick. Kowalik was hospitalized with cuts and bruises. Scudds, charged with assault and reckless endangerment.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story, including part of the incident caught on surveillance video, HERE: