- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Who Gets the Most Migraines?
Migraine headaches are a real pain for millions of Americans. Now, a new study reveals just who is suffering the most.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new survey reveals the group that suffers the most from migraines are the doctors that treat them. Research from Norway finds 35% of neurologists suffer from the severe headaches – that’s 24% higher than the general population.
But researchers say the survey is deceiving, and the neurologist’s rate may be higher because they are better able to identify migraine symptoms than the general public.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.