- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 18 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Who Gets the Most Migraines?
Migraine headaches are a real pain for millions of Americans. Now, a new study reveals just who is suffering the most.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
A new survey reveals the group that suffers the most from migraines are the doctors that treat them. Research from Norway finds 35% of neurologists suffer from the severe headaches – that’s 24% higher than the general population.
But researchers say the survey is deceiving, and the neurologist’s rate may be higher because they are better able to identify migraine symptoms than the general public.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.