- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Flesh-Eating Bacteria Kills MI Woman
A Michigan woman has died after battling a flesh-eating bacteria.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Crystal Spencer had what she thought was a boil on her leg back in June, but it turned out to be a flesh-eating bacteria infection she just couldn’t beat. Despite weeks of surgeries and treatment, the 33-year-old died Sunday in a rehab hospital in Michigan. Now her grieving husband says he has a lot of medical bills and it’s tough:
(Spencer) “Trying to get a funeral home to take her.”
Jeff Spencer says:
(Spencer) “We have to let them know of what she had and all that. We’re having an autopsy done on her.”
She died of the same flesh-eating bacteria necrotizing fasciitis, that crippled a Georgia woman in may in a case that got a lot of national attention.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.