- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 26 mins ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 9 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Flesh-Eating Bacteria Kills MI Woman
A Michigan woman has died after battling a flesh-eating bacteria.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Crystal Spencer had what she thought was a boil on her leg back in June, but it turned out to be a flesh-eating bacteria infection she just couldn’t beat. Despite weeks of surgeries and treatment, the 33-year-old died Sunday in a rehab hospital in Michigan. Now her grieving husband says he has a lot of medical bills and it’s tough:
(Spencer) “Trying to get a funeral home to take her.”
Jeff Spencer says:
(Spencer) “We have to let them know of what she had and all that. We’re having an autopsy done on her.”
She died of the same flesh-eating bacteria necrotizing fasciitis, that crippled a Georgia woman in may in a case that got a lot of national attention.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.