- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Fuels Controversy [VIDEO]
Thousands of people across the country are taking part in Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, amidst controversy over gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Last month, Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy publicly backed traditional marrige between a man and a woman, which set off a firestorm of criticism from gay rights groups and others, including Chicago Mayor Rham Emanuel, who alluded to a Chic-fil-A restaurant ban in the ‘Windy City’.
(Chick-fil-A Supporter) “It’s pathetic.”
(Chick-fil-A Supporter) “If someone disagrees with you and then demonizes you for disagreeing with them, that’s not cool. It’s not acceptable. And it is not okay.”
These Chick-fil-A supporters are in Atlanta.
And Twitter users across the country report packed restaurants and drive-through lines a quarter-mile long. While supporters of gay marriage plan protests at Chick-Fil-A restaurants nationwide on Friday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: