- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 11 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Fuels Controversy [VIDEO]
Thousands of people across the country are taking part in Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day, amidst controversy over gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Last month, Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy publicly backed traditional marrige between a man and a woman, which set off a firestorm of criticism from gay rights groups and others, including Chicago Mayor Rham Emanuel, who alluded to a Chic-fil-A restaurant ban in the ‘Windy City’.
(Chick-fil-A Supporter) “It’s pathetic.”
(Chick-fil-A Supporter) “If someone disagrees with you and then demonizes you for disagreeing with them, that’s not cool. It’s not acceptable. And it is not okay.”
These Chick-fil-A supporters are in Atlanta.
And Twitter users across the country report packed restaurants and drive-through lines a quarter-mile long. While supporters of gay marriage plan protests at Chick-Fil-A restaurants nationwide on Friday.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: