- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 5 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
(VIDEO) Milton Friedman’s Greatest Hits: Friedman On “Greed”, Libertarianism & Pencils!
Tune to the “The Tom Sullivan Show” this weekend on FOX BUSINESS where Tom discusses the life and theories of legendary economist Milton Friedman with Wall Street Journal Editorial Board Member Steven Moore and FOX Business’ Ray Hennessey … Below are some of the ‘highlights’ discussed:
From a 1979 interview with Phil Donahue, Milton Friedman explains why what some call “greed” is actually good:
Milton Friedman uses a simple pencil to illustrate how the free market price system promotes cooperation and creates jobs:
Milton Friedman on Libertarianism
ICYMI: Tom took a look back at the life and beliefs of Milton Friedman, who would have turned 100 this week. Tom explains why he’s considered to be the modern hero of capitalism.