- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 18 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
S.O.S! The Democrats and Obama Team are bringing in President Bill Clinton to be a major player at their upcoming convention, hoping some of his gravitas can put a spin on President Obama’s brand and platform. Will it work or is it an act of desperation? Leslie examines.
Plus: Sunday New York Times Opinion Writer says Economy suffering from “lack” of Welfare Spending, Divorce Lawyers for Men Only becomes new craze and ACLU sues Detroit School for Horrible Test Scores!