- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 17 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 19 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
S.O.S! The Democrats and Obama Team are bringing in President Bill Clinton to be a major player at their upcoming convention, hoping some of his gravitas can put a spin on President Obama’s brand and platform. Will it work or is it an act of desperation? Leslie examines.
Plus: Sunday New York Times Opinion Writer says Economy suffering from “lack” of Welfare Spending, Divorce Lawyers for Men Only becomes new craze and ACLU sues Detroit School for Horrible Test Scores!