- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
S.O.S! The Democrats and Obama Team are bringing in President Bill Clinton to be a major player at their upcoming convention, hoping some of his gravitas can put a spin on President Obama’s brand and platform. Will it work or is it an act of desperation? Leslie examines.
Plus: Sunday New York Times Opinion Writer says Economy suffering from “lack” of Welfare Spending, Divorce Lawyers for Men Only becomes new craze and ACLU sues Detroit School for Horrible Test Scores!