- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 5 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
NASCAR’s New 2013 Sprint Cup Cars
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup cars are getting a new look.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
Next year when drivers kick off the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season… fans will be routing for their favorite drivers in brand new cars. NASCAR green-lighting the four auto makers redesigned Sprint Cup series cars that will now look like their passenger car counter-types.
Parts for the new Chevrolet SS, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry are being made now, set to debut at Daytona next February.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.