- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Dustin Lynch Snags First No. 1 On BillboardPosted 3 hours ago
- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 23 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NASCAR’s New 2013 Sprint Cup Cars
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup cars are getting a new look.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
Next year when drivers kick off the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season… fans will be routing for their favorite drivers in brand new cars. NASCAR green-lighting the four auto makers redesigned Sprint Cup series cars that will now look like their passenger car counter-types.
Parts for the new Chevrolet SS, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry are being made now, set to debut at Daytona next February.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.