- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 8 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 10 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
NASCAR’s New 2013 Sprint Cup Cars
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup cars are getting a new look.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
Next year when drivers kick off the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season… fans will be routing for their favorite drivers in brand new cars. NASCAR green-lighting the four auto makers redesigned Sprint Cup series cars that will now look like their passenger car counter-types.
Parts for the new Chevrolet SS, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry are being made now, set to debut at Daytona next February.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.