- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
NASCAR’s New 2013 Sprint Cup Cars
NASCAR’s Sprint Cup cars are getting a new look.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh reports:
Next year when drivers kick off the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season… fans will be routing for their favorite drivers in brand new cars. NASCAR green-lighting the four auto makers redesigned Sprint Cup series cars that will now look like their passenger car counter-types.
Parts for the new Chevrolet SS, Dodge Charger, Ford Fusion and Toyota Camry are being made now, set to debut at Daytona next February.
Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.