- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Nanny State Update: Bloomberg’s “War On Baby Formula”(!?)
Mike Bloomberg, the mayor who brought us smoke free bars, the trans fat ban and the crackdown on cola, is now telling mothers how they should be feeding their newborns. The New York City Mayor is asking hospitals to hide the baby formula so that new moms will be encouraged to breastfeed. While most will agree with the benefits of breastfeeding, should the government be butting in at all? How far should the government go to promote things that they deem beneficial?
PLUS: What will Mayor Bloomberg Ban Next? LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS HERE